***SUMMER SEMESTER GUIDELINES FOR KPU CARDS: To ensure the health and safety of everyone, do not request a KPU Card unless you need one. ***
Students and Employees
Submit your personal photo to the library online. We will print out your card and contact you via email when it is ready for pick up. Government issued photo ID will be required when picking up your card.
Currently registered students are eligible to submit for their KPU Card 1 month before their classes begin. Requests submitted early will not be processed until 1 month before classes begin.
- Photos must contain a clear view of the entire face, head and shoulders squared to the camera.
- Only colour photos are accepted.
- Files must be in jpeg format.
- Photos must be taken within the last 12 months to ensure an up-to-date likeness.
- Eyes must be open and clearly visible.
- Glasses may be worn as long as the eyes are clearly visible and the glasses do not present a glare resulting from the camera flash.
- Photos cannot be commercially produced (e.g. no grad or passport photos).
- Photo must conform to ID standards (i.e. no style filters, props or funny faces)
|Acceptable photo example:||Unacceptable photo examples:|
Head is cut off:
Shoulders not square: