Scientists and researchers across 24 countries will be sharing their discoveries with the general public over a pint of beer at their local watering holes...
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
For young designers, the chance to work with one of the biggest names in fashion is one thing.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) has been awarded the title of Grand National Champion as the school that brews th
Magic shows, wireless robots, edible plants and more will be the highlights at this year’s
Indigenous high school students were treated to special dance performances when they were welcomed to Kwantlen Polytechnic University at its annual Open Doors...