Kwantlen Polytechnic University Dean of Business Stephanie Howes has won the Corporate Leadership Award at the Surrey Board
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Sam Stringer is a graduate of the Wilson School of Design at Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
After learning her craft at Kwantlen Polytechnic University, journalist Andrea Woo has reported on some of the most importan
Earlier this year, Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) instructor, Aisha Amijee, was awarded the BC Achievement Community Award. The award is given to 25...
A grassroots initiative dedicated to supporting diversity in the B.C.