If you’re on the Kwantlen Polytechnic University Langley campus, you may notice some new artwork in the courtyard.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
The images are all over social media.
The Kwantlen Student Association has donated $100,000 in emergency funding for students at Kwantlen Polytechnic University. To match this generous gift, KPU...
As KPU continues to respond to recommendations from British Columbia’s Provincial Health Officer regarding the measures required to help slow the spread of the...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University faculty and staff are donating much-needed supplies to local hospitals dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.