KPU has joined a network of higher education institutions committed to age inclusivity with membership in the AFU Global Network.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
Manager, Media and Communications
David Connop Price
Director, Communications and Media Relations
Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) has unveiled its first-ever Accessibility Plan which addresses barriers and challenges for people with disabilities and...
Horror is Dr. Kelly Doyle’s research interest. It’s also a hobby. Here are Dr. Doyle’s top scary movies ahead of Halloween on Oct. 31.
Dream House is Cathy Stonehouse’s third book of poetry, a genre the creative writing teacher and interdisciplinary expressive arts instructor has long...
KPU will welcome scholars from around the world next week for a symposium on literature and culture in the Indian Ocean region.