Four Kwantlen Polytechnic University business students are raising hope for the hungry this holiday season by fundraising money for the Surrey Food Bank...
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Kwantlen Polytechnic University recently received a $75,000 grant from the Real Estate Foundation of BC to support the research, public and professional...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University faculty and staff celebrated the holiday season at a special luncheon on campus as they enjoyed delicious food and beverages,...
The Kwantlen Bookstore holiday sale gave the Kwantlen community a chance to get an early start to Christmas shopping.