KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Kwantlen Polytechnic University, the Langley Community Farmers Market Society (LCFMS), the City of Langley and the Township of Langley invites you to the grand...
Victoria Davis, a legal administrative studies graduate and Delta resident, has received the Lieutenant Governor’s Medal at Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s...
Kwantlen Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management and Diploma in Marketing Management graduate Shannon Johnston, a Langley resident,...