Kwantlen business practicum students Selina Bueckert, Debbie Gebert, Prab Gill, and Nathan Griffiths raised $900 for the Surrey Food Bank through their...
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
Manager, Media and Communications
David Connop Price
Director, Communications and Media Relations
The Kwantlen Eagles women's soccer team made history today as the first Eagles squad, in any sport, to bring home a British Columbia Colleges’ Athletic...
Sarah Hawkins, Diploma in Public Relations graduate and Dean’s Honour Roll recipient, received Kwantlen’s President’s Outstanding Graduate Award for a diploma p