Please send all submissions to https://journals.kpu.ca/ojs/index.php/td (create your author profile first).
Transformative Dialogues accepts submissions on a rolling basis.
We encourage a variety of digital formats that encompass:
- Scholarly (Inquiry) Articles on applied innovations and professional developments, research reports, and general articles and literature surveys (2,000 to 8,000 words);
- Service and Community Projects (2,000 to 8,000 words);
- Personal or Speculative Reflections (be imaginative and provocative to invite dialogue), and tutorials (500 to 3,000 words);
- Diverse submissions such as presentations, poetry, interviews, videos, images, and other (new) media, etc. (500 to 1,500 words or equivalent);
- Book Reviews (up to 1,000 words).
Links to TD's other pages
TD Home: https://kpu.ca/td
Current Issue of Transformative Dialogues: https://kpu.ca/td/current-issue
TD Past Issues: https://kpu.ca/td/past-issues
TD Review Board Members: https://kpu.ca/td/review-board
Transformative Dialogues Future Themes: https://kpu.ca/td/future-themes
TD Submission Guidelines: https://kpu.ca/td/guidelines
TD Review Guidelines: https://kpu.ca/td/review
TD Submissions: https://kpu.ca/td/submission
Contact Transformative Dialogues: TD@kpu.ca