What is a KPU Make-Up Exam?
How Do I Book a KPU Make-Up Exam?
AFTER securing your instructor's approval you may register and pay online for a Make-up exam. Your instructor will be contacted to ensure approval.
Book online at www.kpu.ca/testing
Click the ‘BOOK ACCESS OR MAKE-UP EXAMS’ button that corresponds to the campus your course is taking place.
Login with your KPU Student Number & Password. Click Login
- Choose Exam Type: KPU Internal Exams [campus]
- Choose a Group: KPU Make Up Exams
- Fill in the rest of the Information
Make sure to select the CORRECT COURSE NAME & INSTRUCTOR
Fill in your cellphone number to receive text notifications in regards to your booking. A reminder text will be sent to you before your test date with the Testing Centre.
Click: Add to Cart
Click: Complete Registration
On the payment page, you MUST pay with a CREDIT CARD
Make sure to arrive at the Testing Centre at least 10 minutes before your test time and bring PHOTO ID
What is the Cost?
Students who are requesting a make-up exam are charged $40 per exam, to a maximum length of 3 hours. Each additional hour (or portion thereof), is an additional $10. Students who need to reschedule a make-up exam must have their instructor approval. There will be an additional $40 charge for rescheduling.
Testing Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE
What Do I Do on the Day of the Exam?
- Arrive at the test location, at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled exam.
- Bring current photo identification.
- ALL Electronic Devices MUST be powered off after checking in with staff at the Testing Centre.
- Students MUST book their makeup test at the SAME campus their course is taking place (unless otherwise approved by their Instructor - Instructor MUST notify the Testing Centre with their approval)
- Students who arrive late for a scheduled exam will NOT be given extra time to write the exam or may have to reschedule the exam.
- KPU Make-up exams are offered at:
- Richmond campus: (Dates and times vary depending on testing availability. Check www.kpu.ca/testing booking page for dates and time)
- Surrey (Newton) campus: (Dates and times vary depending on testing availability. Check www.kpu.ca/testing booking page for dates and time
- Civic Plaza (Surrey-Central 8th Floor) campus: (Dates and times vary depending on testing availability. Check www.kpu.ca/testing booking page for dates and time)
- Completed exams are returned directly to instructors.
- If you do not show up for your test, you MUST contact your Instructor.
If you have any questions about Make-Up exams, please contact Assessment and Testing Services at 604-599-2368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Book a KPU Make-Up Exam, please go to kpu.ca/testing.
Assessment & Testing Services: "Opening Doors to Student Success"