Educational transitions courses are designed to help students transition into and out-of post-secondary studies.
In EDUC 1100, 1101, 1102, 1150 and 1190, students develop a deep understanding of why they are here, and what they need to accomplish while they are at university.
In these courses, students will:
- Discover the real purpose of education and the possibilities it provides.
- Start out by focusing on what really matters and preparing themselves appropriately.
- Maximize their education and make the most out of their experience at KPU.
- Develop the abilities necessary to succeed in their studies and beyond.
- Refine the means by which they can communicate their accomplishments to potential employers upon graduation.
- Connect with peers and have fun in highly interactive learning environments.
As students near completion of their degree, EDUC 4100 is designed to help them prepare for what comes after graduation.