Today's learners need the ability to capture ideas, synthesize their learning across places and time and reflect on the personal and professional relevance of that learning.
Teaching & Learning Commons
Welcome to the Teaching & Learning Commons! This website serves as a hub for teaching and learning related resources, professional development opportunities and highlights of KPU's faculty, instructors and educators, as well as our students' experiences. To read about current news and opportunities or contribute your news stories, teaching tips, resources, etc. go to "Community Contributions/News" at the top right.
- Scholarly Inquiry Grants: Application deadlines Feb. 1 & May 1
- Call for Proposals: KPU’s 2nd Symposium for Teaching, Learning, Scholarship & Research
- 2018 BCTLC Festival of Learning – Call for Proposals Deadline Extended!
- Call for Presenters Teaching with Pizzazz 2018 – Building Communities in Higher Education
- Great Web Literacy Resource
- 2018/19 Teaching Fellows Appointed!
- Call for KPU Teaching Fellows & OER Grants now available
- Scholarly Inquiry Grant Deadline Approaching! – October 1, 2017
- BCcampus ‘grants’ KPU students more financially accessible options
- Employment Opportunity: Senior Manager, Educational Development
Make time to tinker during Reading Week! Join the LearnTech team in the Surrey Conference Centre for a show-and-tell of cool tech tools presented by your KPU faculty colleagues.
Do you need help building and supporting culturally diverse and inclusive student teams?
Beginning in 2018, students transitioning from high school to post-secondary institutions will have different experiences and expectations than their predecessors due to the significant r
We will be upgrading to a new version of Moodle for the summer 2018 semester.