Graduates of Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s brewing and brewery operations
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Third Age Learning at Kwantlen (TALK) has returned for fall 2021 with a diverse range of online and in-person courses fo
In the 35 years since graduating from Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Balraj Mann has successfully assembled a construc
Kwantlen Polytechnic University will honour the lost Indigenous children and survivors of residential schools by partici
Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s Indigenous Dialogue Series returns this fall to facilitate a conversation on rec