Kwantlen Polytechnic University welcomes three new members to its Board of Governors. The new Indigenous governors include community member Rhiannon Bennett...
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Kwantlen Polytechnic University has received $500,000 from guard.me International Insurance to provide scholarships, establish an international student...
Philip Siwek, a Wilson School of Design at Kwantlen Polytechnic University technical apparel graduate, has won bronze at the
In honour of B.C. craft beer innovator John Mitchell, the John Mitchell Foundation and Kwantlen Polytechnic University have partnered for the John Mitchell...
This fall, Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s Wilson School of Design will launch the Foundations in Design program with zero textbook cost (ZTC)– the first...