“It’s always dangerous work. There is no part of that work that’s easy.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
As a former gang member, Jordan Buna had seen a lot and been through more than the average post-secondary student when he arrived at Kwantlen Polytechnic...
The periodic table usually contains a mass of informat
The Wilson School of Design at Kwantlen Polytechnic University was named the best overall in Canada by the Best Fashion Schools in the World report by
Lesley McCannell felt like no matter what role she took on in her career, she was teaching.