Every year at Kwantlen Polytechnic University, second-year brewing students release signature recipe beers as
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Bachelor of fine arts students at Kwantlen Polytechnic University are
For members of the public who have questions about COVID-19, the vaccine, travel and more, a new online webinar, supported b
Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s Vice President of Finance has been elected for the distinction of Fellow of Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) by the...
The COVID-19 pandemic may have affected the study abroad plans of many students, but Kiran Karwal has been able to do it fro