From personal flotation devices to paraclimbing pants for outdoor enthusiasts with spinal cord injuries, students graduating
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Students in Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s Sustainable Agriculture program overcame COVID-19 uncertain
Kwantlen Polytechnic University criminology instructor Galib Bhayani has received the Outstanding Service Award from RCMP Co
The Zero Textbook Cost (ZTC) initiative at Kwantlen Polytechnic University has saved students more than $2 million dollars d