The brewing and brewery operations program at Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) has tied for second place overall in the top brewing schools in North...
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
This year, Metro Vancouver’s premier social justice film festival, KDocsFF, will screen two documentaries that will highlight the rise in anti-Asian v
Kwantlen Polytechnic University has r
Kwantlen Polytechnic University student Emile Routley-Long’s insulated blanket for a person in a wheelchair won the Terry LeBlanc Innovation Award at the...
A Kwantlen Polytechnic University student’s idea to repurpose a sailing centre as an Alzheimer’s care home has seen him named one of 100 future design grads to...