The Zero Textbook Cost (ZTC) initiative at Kwantlen Polytechnic University has saved students more than $2 million dollars d
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
The KPU Alumni Association (KPUAA) is playing a lead role in a campaign to raise much-needed funds to support students at Kw
A partnership between Kwantlen Polytechnic University researchers and an industry partner has won an innovation award for it
Kwantlen Polytechnic University instructors are getting creative to help students experience h
Two Kwantlen Polytechnic University researchers are releasing a book that sparks conversation about food, Canada and cultural identity. Dr. Shelley Boyd and Dr.