KDocsFF, Metro Vancouver’s premier social justice film festival, is back for 2020.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
It’s the largest film industry in the world, producing over 1200 movies a year. Yet, the Indian movie industry doesn’t have significant representation in the...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University student Rita Nwokolo has a pretty impressive resume.
Langley student Emily Haugen will be heading to Vienna for a semester after winning one of the Premier’s International Scholarships.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) has started installing signage bearing Indigenous language as part of its reconciliation efforts.