KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
KPU students and faculty are ready to take the stage for the first time at the Vancouver Fringe Festival.
Better understanding the way children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) and autism cope in social settings is the focus of a new research partnership...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) has created Canada’s second “Zed Cred” – an academic program that can be taken with zero cost for...
Defusing conflict between increasingly polarized groups about pipelines is at the heart of an upcoming free talk in Vancouver.