Prospective students have a chance to learn about programs offered at Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s trades and tec
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Your diet can put you at risk of depression, according to a new study. The study also found that the likelihood of depression is higher among middle-aged and...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) has launched North America’s first four-year degree with zero textbook costs (ZTC). The Bachelor of Arts in General...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University has been named brewery of the year at the 2019 B.C. Beer Awards.
Aspiring artists and designers will have a chance to showcase their work to top schools from across North America, France and Britain at National Portfolio Day...