A Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) instructor is shining the light on the importance of the Fraser estuary with a new open-access multimedia resource.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
Manager, Media and Communications
David Connop Price
Director, Communications and Media Relations
KPU has won the 2023 Excellence in Diversity, Equality, and Inclusivity award from the Cloverdale District Chamber of Commerce.
GivingTuesday at KPU is Nov. 28, a 24-hour charitable campaign from the KPU Foundation, designed to help students navigate financial challenges and help...
Over 50 teams of high school students from across Metro Vancouver converged on KPU Richmond for the Kwantlen Science Challenge
The B.C. Premier’s Awards for Excellence in Education has honoured KPU alum Michael Taylor in the category of Social Equity and Diversity.