Faculty Admission Requirements
All applicants to undergraduate studies in the Chip and Shannon Wilson School of Design must satisfy the Faculty’s undergraduate admission requirement, which consists of KPU’s undergraduate English proficiency requirement.
Open Intake Areas of Study
The Chip and Shannon Wilson School of Design does not currently have any open intake areas of study.
Limited Intake Programs
Limited intake programs have additional requirements for admission. Refer to individual program pages in the university calendar for details. See Admission Requirements for:
- Fashion & Technology (Bachelor of Design)
- Fashion Marketing (Diploma)
- Foundations in Design (Certificate)
- Graphic Design for Marketing (Bachelor of Design)
- Interior Design (Bachelor of Interior Design)
- Product Design (Bachelor of Design)
- Technical Apparel Design (Post-Baccalaureate Diploma)
Pathway to Undergraduate Studies
Applicants who are unable to satisfy the undergraduate Faculty admission requirement may be eligible for admission to the Faculty’s pathway program. See Pathway to Undergraduate Studies for more information.