Moodle has changed! Get a preview of the new features and improvements in version 3.4 before the summer semester starts.
Teaching and Learning
Teaching & Learning Commons
At the centre of KPU’s experiential learning approach—where thought meets action—is networking with industry and forging real-world connections. The Teaching & Learning Commons, a webpage, blog and hub for both teaching and learning resources, furthers that aim.
Find professional development opportunities, get the latest news and tips, share your own updates, read about other students’ experiences, and get the details about exciting faculty, instructor, and educator initiatives underway.
- Registration Now Open for the 2018 Teaching, Learning, Scholarship & Research Symposium!
- A New Generation of Learners…How do We Teach Them?
- 2018 D2L Innovation Award in Teaching and Learning
- Scholarly Inquiry Grants: Application deadlines Feb. 1 & May 1
- Call for Proposals: KPU’s 2nd Symposium for Teaching, Learning, Scholarship & Research
- 2018 BCTLC Festival of Learning – Call for Proposals Deadline Extended!
- Call for Presenters Teaching with Pizzazz 2018 – Building Communities in Higher Education
- Great Web Literacy Resource
- 2018/19 Teaching Fellows Appointed!
- Call for KPU Teaching Fellows & OER Grants now available
Get your Moodle course in shape for summer and learn about the new features and improvements in version 3.4.
Attend this session to learn about the options for creating and using video in your Moodle course with KPU's new Kaltura video platform.
Want to explore beyond traditional assessment tools and strategies? Wondering about the connection between outcomes and assessments?
Do you have students in your classroom asking for or using test accommodations? Do you ever wonder...