They have travelled the world and made a name for themselves. Now, three Kwantlen Polytechnic University alumni are coming back to the university to perform in...
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Can art and science come together to explain complex issues? That’s what Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s first artist-in-residence will discuss at the next...
A study of food systems in the Okanagan by the Institute of Sustainable Food Systems (ISFS) at Kwantlen Polytechnic University is getting a boost in funding...
KDocs, Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s official documentary film festival, is back in 2019 with a doubl
Dr. Deepak S. Gupta has been appointed the new Associate Vice President Research at Kwantlen Polytechnic University.