A project spearheaded by Kwantle
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Dr. Sandy Vanderburgh’s career has come full circle after being named the incoming provost and vice-president academic at Kwantlen Polytechnic University...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University student Emma Salisbury has been through more than most 19-year-olds her age.
Sara Jonsdottir is now a fashion and business leader, but that wasn’t in her thoughts when she graduated from Kwantlen
The Show at the Wilson School of Design at Kwantlen Polytechnic University is back, with diversity the dominant theme of this year’s fashion event.