More than 200 people took part i
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
An oasis of forest exists in the middle of Langley and it’s about to grow even bigger due largely to one woman – Dr. Kathy Dunster.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) has opened a new program to train the next generation of technicians needed to control and maintain electronic industrial...
Dr. Diane Purvey, dean of arts at Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU), has been recognized for her support of open education by one of the movement’s...
Jazz elementary and adult workshops offered at KPU Langley this July. Curious about jazz improvisation? Start the car, I know a whoopee spot.