Join Active KSA and Sustainable KSA as we go to Westham Island in Delta for a nature hike at Reifel Bird Sanctuary and go strawberry picking and for ice cream at Emma Lea Farm.
Sport and Recreation
KPU Sport & Rec proudly offers:
- Updated fitness centres and studios on all KPU campuses
- Free fitness centre and studio membership for all current KPU students, employees, and alumni
- Reduced-cost fitness programs for all current KPU students, employees, and alumni
- Increased hours of operation of sport and recreation facilities
- New summer sport drop-in programming
- Additional health & wellness information provided
- Continuing tournaments, sport leagues and intramurals
- Flexible personal training rates
For more information on health, wellness, sport, and recreation initiatives at KPU, please contact us!
Join the Active KSA for an easy hike to Buntzen Lake in Anmore.
Joint the Active KSA on a trip to Granville Island to learn the basics of stand-up paddle boarding.
Join the Active KSA for a game of Quidditch at Stanley Park! We will be playing a few games and afterward we will have ourselves a picnic and a dip in the Second Beach Swimming Pool!
Join the Active KSA for an intermediate hike up at Whistler's Crater Rim Trail. This is an easy trail that follows along the lake.