Kwantlen Polytechnic University has been named brewery of the year at the 2019 B.C. Beer Awards.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Aspiring artists and designers will have a chance to showcase their work to top schools from across North America, France and Britain at National Portfolio Day...
Students are being invited to an open house at Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s Richmond campus to explore what is possible through post-secondary education.
Two former Kwantlen Polytechnic University students received alumni awards during the fall 2019 convocation.
The former president of Arts Umbrella will receive an honorary degree from Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) to recognize her work in education, arts and...