Lesley McCannell felt like no matter what role she took on in her career, she was teaching.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Kwantlen Polytechnic University will present Kicking Horse Coffee co-founder Elana Rosenfeld with an honorary degree to commemorate her entrepreneurial...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University will present Janice Unwin with an honorary degree at the June convocation to recognize her work over the past 40 years in the...
Despite a typhoon, school closures and much more, Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s student nurses helped test over 70
If humans evolved from monkeys, why are monkeys still around? How could something as complicated as the eye have evolved?