The Kwantlen Bookstore holiday sale gave the Kwantlen community a chance to get an early start to Christmas shopping.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
Interim Manager, Media and Communications
David Connop Price
Interim Director of Communications
Kwantlen Polytechnic University supports the government's new Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designation, a seal of quality for post-secondary education in...
Kwantlen Eagles women's soccer team hosted a party to celebrate the Eagle's first ever Canadian College's Athletic Association (CCAA) national bronze medal.
Kwantlen business practicum students Selina Bueckert, Debbie Gebert, Prab Gill, and Nathan Griffiths raised $900 for the Surrey Food Bank through their...