Interfaith harmony is possible and Martin Shoemaker and Ethan Vanderleek aren’t satisfied with just preaching to the choir. They’re going to walk the walk.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Behind most great career success stories stands a great mentor.
Is nanotechnology the answer to the looming energy crisis?
A new Black History Month speaker series highlights research being doing in B.C. on issues that relate to the black community.
Misogyny, your time is up. “I want to tell girls that fear is taught. That you are born free and you are born brave. I want to show them that this is what you...