2023 KPU Student Leadership Awards
Awarded to a student who has demonstrated an outstanding contribution to KPU or an external community, while also maintaining a good academic standard; The student will have served in a volunteer or leadership capacity during the academic year for which the award is being granted (including the previous summer), and who has either contributed to the KPU community, or with a program or agency benefiting local, national or international charity work. Contributions may be via on-going positions or a combination of short-term positions. Recognition will also be given to students who have participated in Covid 19 initiatives. Students are required to submit a statement which supports this aspect of the award.
- Students must be enrolled in the spring semester in which the award is granted and have been enrolled in KPU classes during the period of participation.
- Good academic standing and a minimum CGPA of 2.0
- Demonstrated volunteer or leadership in either the external community (e.g., local program agency and/or a local, national or international charity), within KPU, or participation in Covid 19 initiatives.
- Awards of $1000 each are available.
Students must submit the online application, along with supporting documentation emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The file must be labelled as your Last Name_First Name_LEAD and be received by the February 28th deadline.
The Online Application is located by clicking on "Apply Here" below and logging in to the KPU Online Self-service (OSS) portal. After logging in, please follow these steps:
- Click on "Student Menu"
- Click on “Student Awards and Financial Assistance”
- Click on “Award Application”
- Select Application Type "Spring Term 2023 – The 2023 KPU Student Leadership Awards," click “Apply” and begin completing the application.
- Click “Yes” to the terms & conditions on the Personal Declaration page in order for your application to be submitted successfully.