Since 2007, Kwantlen Polytechnic University has recognized many deserving KPU alumni through the Alumni Awards Program. We are currently accepting applications for all categories.
Distinguished Alumni (View past Distinguished Alumni Award winners)
- Recognizes KPU alumni demonstrating excellence in one or more of the following areas - Professional, Arts and Culture, Athletics, Public Service, Community and/or Volunteer Service, Academics and/or Research, Entrepreneurial or Innovation, Applied Technology, or Exemplified resilience in the face of adversity. Significant contributions on a regional, national, or international level would also be considered. Nomination Package 2017_distinguished alumni.
- Recognizes KPU alumni who are under 30 years old at the time of nomination.
- Have demonstrated excellence professionally and/or through community service.
- Involvement with KPU or alumni activities since graduation will be considered an asset.
Future Alumni (Nomination package)
- Recognizes future KPU Alumni who are KPU students at the time of nomination.
- Have demonstrated excellence through education/service at KPU or in the community.
Attention accounting alumni: KPU is excited to offer a Post-Baccalaureate diploma in Accounting (PBDA) at KPU. Registration is now open and the program starts in fall 2017. The PBDA is the fastest way to get all of your Chartered Professional Accounting (CPA) prerequisite courses at KPU. The PBDA will be offered at KPU Civic plaza and graduates can immediately apply to the CPA Professional Education Program upon completion of the diploma. If you already have a degree but are looking to pursue your accounting designation, this is the program for you! For more information, please visit https://kpu.ca/business/pbda
Any time a Coast Visa Desjardin card is opened by a KPU student or alumnus, financial support flows back to the KPUAA. Alumni can apply here or visit any Coast Capital Savings branch for details.
The KPU Brewing Lab is open for beer sales on Fridays from 1-5 p.m. (except on statutory holidays). Every week, the lab at KPU Langley will have a different small-batch brew on tap. Grab a KPU-branded growler or bring your own. More information is available at kpu.ca/beer-sales.
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 is the 7th Annual KPU Foundation Golf Tournament at Northview Golf and Country Club. Funds raised through the tournament support students. If you are interested in golfing or a sponsorship opportunity. Sign-up today.
Surrey’s Top 25 Under 25 Awards - The Surrey Board of Trade is searching for business and community minded people under the age of 25, either working in Surrey or working on a business or community-related project in/for Surrey. The top 25 nominees will be recognized as role models in their communities at an awards reception on April 20, 2017. If you, or someone you know, fit the following criteria, please complete an application. Nomination Deadline is Friday, March 24, 2017. See details here.