Skip to main content
- To create a one-stop destination for interdisciplinary, community-based work.
- To develop a continuum of programs and curriculum that includes courses, degree offerings, community engagement opportunities, and applied research initiatives.
- To offer students, faculty, and staff opportunities to engage with the community, to explore educational innovations, and to pursue relevant educational experiences.
- To develop a comprehensive understanding of the process of community engagement in the context of educational innovation.
- To support the Kwantlen vision, mission, and mandate through interdisciplinary, community-based projects.
- To support the development of community linkages for all Kwantlen stakeholders.
- To provide funding for faculty, staff, and students engaged in interdisciplinary, community-based projects.
- To create a strong online presence for digital collaboration and knowledge sharing.