Did you know that KPU offers over 700 courses that have zero textbook costs?
KPU offers Canada’s first Zero Textbook Cost programs. Thanks to the use of open educational resources and/or library materials you can now complete a program and earn a credential without spending money on expensive textbooks.
KPU’s Zero Textbook Cost programs include:
- The Associate of Arts Degree in General Studies, a credential based on the completion of 60 credits of coursework (approximately 20 courses).
- The Associate of Arts Degree in Sociology, a credential that allows students to enter the Bachelor of Arts Major or Bachelor of Arts Minor in Sociology degree program with relative ease.
- The Diploma in General Studies, an exit credential designed as a more flexible alternative to the Associate or Bachelor degrees.
- The Certificate in Arts, a flexible yet foundational program based on the completion of 30 credits of coursework (approximately 10 courses)
- The Certificate in Foundations in Design, a one-year full-time program offered by the Wilson School of Design.
- The Adult Graduation Diploma, equivalent to the BC grade 12 graduation diploma, with Academic & Career Preparation courses that help you prepare for university studies, career pathways, and trades entry by upgrading English, math, and science skills
Use the new Registration Application at ONE.KPU.ca to search for course sections with zero textbook costs.