Requesting Toner for your office Printer (Ricoh)

Toner is stocked in Receiving on Surrey Campus and provided to the Kwantlen community.

Any Kwantlen employee with a Multi-Function Printer or in their area can request toner for that machine and replace it, please do the following:

  1. Go to our ePrint Service
  2. Login
  3. Select Forms / Stationery / Toner - Supply Request (in grey box under "Submit an ePrint Job")
  4. Scroll to the bottom of the form in the section labelled Toner.
  5. Click on the listing to view all toner available and find the one required, click on it. (We provide toners for MFD copier/printers and any existing fax machines or HP Laser printers. If your department has bought a Laser printer without going through Purchasing or IET, you must replace your own toner using your Grand & Toy account)
  6. Fill in the quantity (1 or 2)
  7. Click submit order
  8. Return empty cartridge in it's original box to Receiving, Surrey Campus.

Phone or email for inquiries:
Brian Callaghan
Supply Coordinator
604-599-2138   |   |