Cooperative Education Opportunities
Visit the Cooperative Education department for information regarding work/learn experiences.
Kwantlen students are eligible for employment both on and off campus. Please visit Career Services regarding job postings and instructions for using the in-house job posting system Career Connection (visit Career Connection by clicking on the logo. NOTE: This site requires Kwantlen student ID and password.
Career Services offers students the following:
- Monthly resume/cover letter and interview workshops
- One on one appointments to review resumes and cover letters
- Individual work search assistance to students upon request
- Information on international internships and job opportunities
- Conducts mock interviews with students to help them prepare for the competitive nature of the job market
- Plans and executes Career Day, Speaker Series and other various Career Education activities
PLEASE NOTE: Career Services also provides resume/cover letter and interview workshops in class upon faculty request. Requests can be sent to: Michele.Matthysen@kpu.ca
Working at Kwantlen
If you are looking for employment as an instructor or staff member at Kwantlen, please see the Human Resources website.