The KPU Multi-Faith Centre is a coalition of diverse faith and secular communities offering students, faculty, and staff an open door, an open mind and an open heart of care and advocacy.
Chaplains at the Multi-Faith Centre are here to:
- Respect the diversity of faith-based and secular worldviews
- Encourage individuals on their spiritual journey
- Inspire thoughtful, integrated, virtuous living
- Collaborate with people of all faiths and secular worldviews for the common good
Working together we:
- Create spaces of solace and sanctuary, dialogue and discovery
- Provide respectful alternatives for the questioning mind
- Connect people to local faith and secular communities and to global causes
Drop by for a cup of coffee or tea, some conversation, and a snack for the road.
We are now accepting multimedia submissions for United Nations World Interfaith Harmony Week at KPU.