Previously unpublished submissions (which are not under consideration for any other publication at the same time) are to be made at any time for consideration for future publication, subject to double-blind peer reviewer approvals.
Please send submissions to https://journals.kpu.ca/ojs/index.php/td (create your author profile first)
or by using the form located at: http://www.kpu.ca/td/submission.
Review the Submission Guidelines before sending your submission.
The electronic file format of text materials should be MS Word, RTF, OpenOffice 2.0 or plain text. Please note that if accepted (and after any revisions), the file will be converted to HTML and PDF for online publication.
- All written submissions are to be in plain English (colloquial and regional-term free), and be subjected to an English (Canadian) spell check prior to submission.
- Use the American Psychological Association (APA) format as the basis for references. The rest of the submission should be in plain text (unformatted).
- The title page should contain the submission title, author(s) name, position/affiliation, institution, address, phone number, email address, as well as a 100–250 word abstract and a list of 4–12 keywords.
- The author(s) name(s) should not appear in the original submission (except on the title page).
- Labelled tables, graphs, images, and illustrations are to be placed at the appropriate places within the body of the submission with suitable titles and subtitles. If colour or grayscale images are used, they should be tested on a black and white printer to ensure legibility when downloaded.
- Citations, and suggested sources should be placed at the end of the submission.
- Expectations for different submission lengths are as follows:
Please note that the editors are more interested in quality of content (with some formatting accommodations for readability) versus perfectly APA formatted, but weak submissions. The editors encourage the use of tables, figures, images, diagrams, etc. to illustrate and support text, as well as, between 5 and 30 references and/or suitable reflections on process (depending on the submission type).
- Scholarly (Inquiry) Articles on applied innovations and professional developments, research reports, and general articles and literature surveys (2,000 to 8,000 words);
- Service and Community Projects (2,000 to 8,000 words);
- Personal or Speculative Reflections (be imaginative and provocative to invite dialogue), and tutorials (500 to 3,000 words);
- Diverse submissions such as presentations, poetry, interviews, videos, images, and other (new) media, etc. (500 to 1,500 words or equivalent );
- Book Reviews (up to 1,000 words).
Links to TD's other pages
TD Home: http://www.kpu.ca/td
Current Issue of Transformative Dialogues: http://www.kpu.ca/td/current-issue
TD Past Issues: http://www.kpu.ca/td/past-issues
TD Review Board Members: http://www.kpu.ca/td/review-board
Transformative Dialogues Future Themes: http://www.kpu.ca/td/future-themes
TD Submission Guidelines: http://www.kpu.ca/td/guidelines
TD Submission Form: http://www.kpu.ca/td/submission
Contact us at: TD@kpu.ca