Annual Student Awards
To recognize student achievement we have five Student Awards:
- Deena C. Duggan Award
- American Express Fine Arts Award
- Jason Singh Memorial Award
- Margaretha Bootsma Award for Excellence in Visual Art
- Linda Schwartz Endowment Award
- Margaretha Bootsma Entrance Scholarship Award! Deadline March 15, 2019 - KPU Scholarship SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS.pdf
An Active Student Community:
Fine Arts students have the opportunity to join the Fine Arts Student Group. This student-led group actively organizes exhibitions of work in all media in the university and out in the community. Fine Arts students also actively showcase their artwork, and contribute their writing to Pulp Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s student literary and arts magazine pulpmag.ca.
Our student group from 2010 to 2013 "The Surreyalists" enjoyed success with exhibitions at Access Gallery in Vancouver, The Newton Cultural Centre in Surrey, and at other venues in Richmond and Surrey. After graduating, they have continued their activities as an independent art group in Surrey with membership from across the Lower Mainland.