Register in a CBSY course to enhance your computer skills and learn how organizations use computers!
CBSY is a service department offering courses to students in a variety of programs at Kwantlen.
CBSY1105, CBSY2305 and CBSY2310 will be invaluable for improving your personal use of microcomputers.
- CBSY1105 Introductory Microcomputer Applications
- CBSY2305 Advanced Microcomputer Applications
- CBSY2310 Advanced MS Office and Internet
CBSY2205 and CBSY2405 will give you a better understanding of how computers are used in the workplace.
- CBSY2205 Computers and Information Processing
- CBSY2405 Accounting Information Systems
CBSY3100 will provide knowledge of the theory and practice of business ethics in relation to information technology.
- CBSY3100 Ethics in Information Technology