ALL CAMPUSES ARE OPEN - All classes will proceed as scheduled.
Due to inclement road conditions, we recommend allotting extra time for your commute, and wearing appropriate winter apparel.
KPU staff and our snow removal contractors are working hard to clear campus walkways and parking lots. Priority is being given to clearing fire lines, followed by roads and sidewalks.
We will continue to monitor the weather across all our campuses and any changes to campus hours and services will be posted here.
The KPU website is the best source for up-to-date information about the status of our campuses. You can also find information about campus closures by checking the KPU Facebook and KPU Twitter feeds, calling 604-599-2000 or by checking the radio and television stations listed below.
- Drive slowly and commute with extreme caution.
- Plan for a longer than normal commute and expect delays.
- Be prepared and bring warm clothes, appropriate footwear, safety equipment, and other applicable emergency supplies.
- Ensure your cell phone or other wireless device is fully charged.
- Visit the Translink or Drive BC websites below for applicable updates.
- If you are unsure of driving conditions, use alternative transportation.
Helpful Website Links
What phone number do I call for more information?
KPU General Information at 604-599-2000
What radio or TV news stations should I listen to?
Here are the key media outlets to monitor:
|AM Radio||FM Radio||Television|