You can now submit your Co-op Student Agreement form in Career Connection. Follow these steps to submit the Co-op Student Agreement form:
- Log into Career Connection
- The form will be automatically displayed for Co-op students who are completing or have completed COOP 1101
- If the form does not automatically show, navigate to it by clicking on the button with your initials and selecting 'Surveys'
- Look for the Co-op Student Agreement submission form
- Download and carefully review the Co-op Student Agreement form
- Once you've signed the form, attach it and click 'Finalize' to submit
For international students, it is also essential to submit a valid Work Permit to proceed with Co-op and apply for Co-op jobs. You can either request a Co-op Work Permit Letter or submit your existing Co-op Work Permit. The required submission links are also now available in Career Connection.