You have a website, but why will your customers want to come back or buy something or take action? Do you really know who you are selling to? Do you know what you want to say to them? Do you know how you want to say it? Discover ways to identify who your ideal audience is. Learn how to create content that is engaging and purposeful. Find out what you want to say to them. Explore where you want to say it. And finally, find out how you want to say it. In one month, you will be better equipped to create your own content marketing strategy and create a content-rich website that exceeds the needs of your visitors.
- Identify Audience Types
- Develop Different Personas
- Specify Buying and Selling Cycles – How your audience buys vs. How you sell
- Learn how to perform a Content Inventory for your website(s)
- Create Pillars of Content – your main topics
- Filling Gaps – Figuring out what content you can use and what new content needs to be created.
- Choosing content types
- Figuring on where your audiences are and where you should be.
- Setting up systems to watch audience behavior
- Setting goals and using analytic tools to measure and judge your success.
$259 + GST
CRN: Oct 80043
For more information about LERN click here