sin clinic
KPU Surrey
Cedar Building - R1140


Do you want to work in Canada? Do you want to get your tax returns? If yes, you will need to apply for a Social Insurance Number (SIN).

This event will let you to apply for SIN ON CAMPUS.

-Please bring the following documents to your appointment:

  • Your Study Permit (original form).
  • Passport and any ID provided by the federal or provincial government (original form).
  • Parent name form (we will email you the form shortly after registration).

-Please choose a timeslot that does not conflict with your class schedule.

-Do not register for multiple slots (1 per slot only)


If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to


Book your slot    HERE.

*Registration is exclusively available to KPU International Students.