The APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) designation will set you apart from your peers, make you more valuable to your organization and position you for success.
Why earn the APICS CLTD credential? As an APICS CLTD designee, you will have the skills and knowledge it takes to get noticed by employers and stand out from your peers. Earning the APICS CLTD credential will demonstrate your commitment to advancing both your career and your company's operations.
The benefits of the APICS CLTD
Earning the APICS CLTD credential will help you:
- Master essential knowledge needed by logistics, transportation and distribution professionals
- Enables you to bring new ideas to your organization
- Remain current with global logistics trends and developments
- Provide you with the tools to help you work smarter
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a logistics expert
APICS CLTD designees will demonstrate their knowledge of the strategies and concepts that enable organizations to reduce costs, increase customer satisfaction and perform at a higher level.
Who should earn this designation?
The APICS CLTD is designed for logistics, transportation and distribution professionals across all industries, especially:
- Logistics managers/engineers
- Supply chain logistics managers
- Traffic managers
- Transportation/fleet managers
- Reverse logistics managers
No matter where you are in your career, earning the APICS CLTD credential will demonstrate your mastery of a broad range of logistics, transportation and distribution topics.
To learn more about the APICS CLTD program, visit apics.org/cltd
Check back for future scheduling