A Windows 10 or MacOS X Computer (laptop or desktop) with a minimum of:
- Webcam (built in or external)
- Ability to connect external devices as needed including where necessary: webcam, headset, and external storage devices
- Ability to run office software like Microsoft Office 365
- A screen large enough with sufficient resolution to easily view videos and edit documents.
- Webcam - if one is not already integrated into your computer
- Headset with microphone for improved audio quality and to reduce echo while speaking during video calls, classes, and webinars - if the computer has a good microphone, earbuds may be used instead.
- A minimum download speed of 5 Mbps
- Browser like Google Chrome or Firefox
- Where possible a wired connection to a router is preferred over connecting to a router via wireless access. If wireless is being used, working as close as possible to the wireless router can help maintain excellent signal strength.
- Micosoft Office 365 is avaiable for download for all registered KPU students. For more information and to download, please visit: kpu.ca/it/students/O365
- If you require Assistive Technology or Accessibility Resources, please contact Accessibility Services via email at email@example.com to set up a meeting.