Free for current KPU students: Download and install the Office 365 suite of software on PC, Mac, iPhone and Android.
Important Note: Office 365 is available only for registered students.
- Access will become enabled one month before classes start, and will expire 16 weeks after graduation, or if all classes have been dropped.
Download on PC or Mac
- Log into email.kpu.ca
- In the top left of the window, click 9-Dot App Launcher Icon
- In the resulting menu, click the Office 365 link
- In the top right of the window, click Install Office and then the drop-down selection
(your version will depend on whether you are using a PC or Mac)
- Office 365 ProPlus for PC (Office 2016 ProPlus base applications)
- Office 365 ProPlus for Mac (Office 2013 for Mac base applications)
- Office Mobile for iPhone
- Office Mobile for Android
How many machines/devices can I run this subscription on?
Each subscription license allows you to run Office on up to five machines being Mac or PC. You can also run Office Mobile for Android or Office Mobile for iPhone on up to 5 mobile devices.
I signed up for the Student Advantage Office 365. How do I move my subscription to the new one at email.kpu.ca?
Please follow the steps outlined in this document.