Attention: Multi-Faith Centre chaplains have moved to hosting their office hours remotely by telephone and/or email at this time. To connect with a chaplain, please contact them directly or email: email@example.com
Chaplains at the Multi-Faith Centre are here to:
- Respect the diversity of faith-based and secular worldviews
- Encourage individuals on their spiritual journey
- Inspire thoughtful, integrated, virtuous living
- Collaborate with people of all faiths and secular worldviews for the common good
What do Chaplains do?
The term "chaplain" is now a widely used and accepted term to refer men and women who represent religious or philosophical traditions in a seculary environment like a university, hospital or other public setting. The role of a chaplain varies depending on the community in which they are active.
At KPU, chaplains are available for individual visits. They also provide programming that increases the understanding and respect of different religious and philosophical beliefs and work with faith-based and secular student clubs and groups.
Working together we:
- Create spaces of solace and sanctuary, dialogue and discovery
- Provide respectful alternatives for the questioning mind
- Connect people to local faith and secular communities and to global causes
Drop by for a cup of coffee or tea, some conversation, and a snack for the road.