After moving to online learning due to the global pandemic, a limited number of KPU students have started returning to campus for essential hands-on classes.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Harriet Ronaghan overcame the odds and a three-month coma.
A new graduate of the Wilson School of Design at Kwantlen Polytechnic University has received prestigious recog
At a time when the need for clear, ethical and culturally-aware communication has never been stronger, Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s new Diploma in Public...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) is honoured to welcome Kim Baird to the role of chancellor. Ms. Baird’s three-year term will begin on Oct. 5, 2020.