Two Kwantlen Polytechnic University instructors are nominated for the 2020
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Kwantlen Polytechnic University alumna is now Dean of the Wilson School of Design.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University students won second place earlier this month at the Business and Accounting Students Case Competition and Conference (BASC)...
Surrey’s population has grown by 2.9 per cent or over 16,500 people from 2018 to 2019 and will continue to grow to become the largest city in B.C. in the...
At the next KPU Science World Speaker Series, Kwantlen Polytechnic University psychology instructor, Dr. Farhad Dastur and artist, Nicoletta Baumeister, will...