Hundreds of budding designers and aspiring artists will showcase their work at Kwantlen Polytechnic University Nov. 5 at National Portfolio Day.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
A new honours option for the bachelor of int
Kwantlen Polytechnic University nursing instructor Dr. Balbir Gurm has received the Community Crusader Award at the Darpan Extraordinary Achievement Awards.
A $1-million federal grant will expand resea
KPU will establish an office of anti-racism as its president promises to implement the recommendations of the institution’s Task Force on Anti-Racism....