Economics is everywhere, Joan McEachern ofte
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
Manager, Media and Communications
David Connop Price
Director, Communications and Media Relations
A new partnership between KPU and GRC will allow students south of the border to easily transfer to KPU.
Wilson School of Design students have come up big in the Association of Registered Graphic Designers 2023 student awards.
An additional 115 new nursing seats are now open to students at KPU, greatly expanding health care education opportunities in the region.
Researchers are advancing plans to sustainably grow berries out of season in Canada with a $1-million award.