High school students with disabilities are getting a chance to learn practical workplace skills at Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
There’s a unique project taking place at Kwantlen Polytechnic University that’s uncovering how peoples’ thought processes change over time.
An exhibition of extraordinary ceramic works features two pieces that Kwantlen Polytechnic University Fine Arts instructor Ying-Yueh Chuang hopes will fire the...
KDocsFF, Metro Vancouver’s premier social justice film festival, is back for 2020.
It’s the largest film industry in the world, producing over 1200 movies a year. Yet, the Indian movie industry doesn’t have significant representation in the...