The Institute for Sustainable Food Systems (ISFS) at Kwantlen Polytechnic University is giving food boxes during the COVID-1
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Kwantlen Polytechnic University is presenting KPU Foundation Board of Directors member Bill Wright with an Honorary Degree for his voluntary service.
Simon Fraser University President and Vice-Chancellor Andrew Petter has been granted an honorary degree by Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
To tackle the growing concern about food security and food systems, Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) is launching the Graduate Certificate in Sustainable...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University's fine arts students have created various pieces that are deeply personal, often highlig