Sara Jonsdottir is now a fashion and business leader, but that wasn’t in her thoughts when she graduated from Kwantlen
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
The Show at the Wilson School of Design at Kwantlen Polytechnic University is back, with diversity the dominant theme of this year’s fashion event.
An innovative collaboration has allowed Kwantlen Polytechnic University students to be recognized for their Design Thinkin
The trades are still considered to be male-dominated but Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s new Associate Dean of Trades and Technology is up for the challenge...
A rise in violence related to toxic masculinity and the growing media objectification of gender are some of the reasons Dr. Asma Sayed and Dr. Anis Rahman...