This fall, Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s Wilson School of Design will launch the Foundations in Design program with zero textbook cost (ZTC)– the first...
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Through wwoofing Alex Stark had nurtured seeds of multilingualism and farming that bloomed at Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
Wildfires, hotter temperatures, less rain than we’re used to on the West Coast, rising sea levels and the loss of arctic ice – climate change is real and with...
In Canada, it’s estimated about 10-20 per cent of youth are affected by a
“It’s always dangerous work. There is no part of that work that’s easy.