A new partnership between KPU and a leading professional sustainability organization will boost career options for students.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
Manager, Media and Communications
David Connop Price
Director, Communications and Media Relations
When Travis Takarangi set out to probe perspectives and personalities, he expected to find agreeable people are best at understanding the point of view of...
A Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) course that assists internationally-educated nurses to access health care jobs in Canada is receiving new support from...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) has begun a process that could eventually see its first student housing project built at its Surrey campus.
Richmond Art Gallery is hosting an exhibition from KPU fine arts instructor Amy-Claire Huestis showcasing the importance of the Fraser River estuary.