The KPU community came together to witness the raising of the Reconciliation Flag at KPU Surrey.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Office of Planning & Accountability department.
Manager, Media and Communications
David Connop Price
Director, Communications and Media Relations
Ignite a Dream returns to KPU Tech in Cloverdale on Sept. 23.
Student Sylvia Simpson designed a new orange shirt depicting a bear claw and salmon egg.
A new partnership allows students to take Capilano’s early childhood care and education courses at KPU Surrey.
KPU is collaborating with Indigenous communities to improve the ability of nursing students to provide culturally safe care for Indigenous clients.