1. What are the benefits of paybyphone?
- No need for cash or coins
- Text message reminders
- Extend your time from anywhere by phone
- View and print parking receipts on-line
2. Do I get a Receipt?
Yes. You can view all your transaction by logging onto your account at www.paybyphone.com . Email receipts are also available if you select the feature on your profile.
3. Can I transfer campuses?
Yes, you can transfer campuses but you need to print a copy of your receipt and place it on your dash when you arrive at a campus that does not match the location you initially paid for.
4. Does paybyphone cost more?
Registering for an account is free. Normal parking charges and mobile phone rates apply, plus a service fee of 35 cents will be charged to your credit card per transaction.
5. Do text message reminders cost more?
No. (Note: Additional charges may apply depending on your mobile phone carrier.)
6. Who do I contact if I'm having technical problems?
A PayByPhone customer service representative can be reached at 1-866-234-7275, or by emailing email@example.com