The Student Global Mobility Fund will support the participation of domestic and international students and faculty in international experiences and programs.
See the World with KPU
Considering that one the biggest barriers to pursuing studying abroad opportunities is the financial burden, students accepted into a study abroad program will be able to apply for a $2000 scholarship to support their study abroad endeavours. This scholarship will be awarded twice per year: once in the fall and once in the spring. To be eligible, students must have applied to/been admitted to a KPU Study Abroad Exchange program. Scholarships will only be awarded upon acceptance into the program of choice.
Application Deadlines & Process
- Students interested in applying for this scholarship must complete the guard.me International Insurance Student Global Mobility Fund section of the application.
- Application and supporting documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference forms must be sent to email@example.com directly from the referee
- Deadline for the application is the same as the deadline for the study abroad experience. Please refer to the study abroad application or email a Study Abroad coordinator for more information.
Here is the application to download and complete : KPU Study Abroad General Awards Application.pdf
There is no need to print it as it can be completed and signed digitally. For a successful application it is important that you:
1. Read all the information carefully and complete all the requirements
2. Submit the application and required documents in by the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Email and meet with a Study Abroad Coordinator to confirm your plans and ask any questions
By applying for this scholarship, students are also agreeing to participate in a study abroad experience sharing activity, and agree to the terms stated on KPU’s photo, video, and digital medial release form. Students accept that KPU International will use the content to promote its study abroad programs and its scholarships, and consent to the publishing of their name and materials in support of KPU International promotional efforts.
In addition, KPU international acknowledges and recognizes guard.me International Insurance as the donor for the Student Global Mobility Fund. In accepting the guard.me fund, the student confirms and agrees to provide a personal note of thanks to the donor.