Apprentices Registration Requests:
- Paper Request Form that can be filled out, printed and submitted.
General Instructions for Registration
Full details are available at Apprentice Services
- Apprentices must have active status with the Industry Training Authority (ITA) and employer sponsor.
This information is required when submitting your registration and will be reviewed by Apprentice Services.
- Apprentice Schedules – Selecting an available intake or waitlist
Apprentice program schedules including course registration numbers (CRN) can be found online at KPU Apprentice Timetables. Apprentice have the option of requesting registration in an available intake (seats open) or requesting waitlist registration (no seats available).
- Registration or Waitlist Request Process
Apprentice Services receives and evaluates all registration or waitlist requests. Full details these processes are available at:
- Apprentice Registration Payment and Fee Information
Apprentices must prove for their first payment at the time of registration; remaining fees are due a minimum of 60 days prior to class start. Please review the Apprentice Payment, Refund and Fee Adjustment.
- Apprentice Financial Support Application
Apprentices should apply to the Employment Program of British Columbia (EPBC) Apprentice Program Financial Supports and to Employment Insurance (EI) through Service Canada a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks prior to class start.
Need Additional Help?
Apprentice Services is located in the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Trades and Technology at KPU Tech Cloverdale. We are here to help apprentices progress from level one to their Interprovincial/Red Seal credential. Please contact us at:
|Hours:||Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday, 9:00 am - 1:30 pm (closed on statutory holidays)|