- Course planning & selection
- Program choices
- Course prerequisites
- Program & graduation requirements
- Academic regulations & policies
- Educational planning for career goals
To book an individual appointment for ACA Advising on either the Richmond or Surrey campus, please visit Advisor Connect.
Our ACA Academic Advisor is currently taking bookings for one-on-one appointments only at this time but also offers short drop-in appointments for registration prior to a new semester on selected dates.
Drop-in appointments are available for just two days for new intersessions.
- Drop-ins are 10-15 minute individual appointments offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- Only a limited number of drop-ins can be seen within a given time period; so show up on time to ensure you can get your name on the list. The last drop-in will be seen at 3:45pm.
- If the ACA Academic Advisor needs to spend more time meeting with you, you will be booked for a full appointment for a later date.
|Surrey Cedar 1021||Anthea Pasin||Monday, July 9th||9:30am - Noon and 1:30pm - 4:00pm|
|Surrey Cedar 1021||Anthea Pasin||Thursday, July 12th||9:30am - Noon and 1:30pm - 4:00pm|
|Surrey Cedar 1021||Anthea Pasin||Friday, July 13th||9:30am - Noon and 1:30pm - 3:30pm|
|Surrey Cedar 1021||Anthea Pasin||Monday, July 16th||9:30am - Noon and 1:30pm - 4:00pm|
|Surrey Cedar 1021||Anthea Pasin||Thursday, July 19th||9:30am - Noon and 1:30pm - 4:00pm|
You may also reach the ACA Academic Advisor by email, email@example.com.
If you are an international student requiring further information please visit International Student Support.
If you are an ELS Diploma student and you want to take a university-level course, please fill out the Request to Register in a University Course.