Before you apply for admission to KPU, here's how you can prepare:
- Research KPU's program offerings in the Academic Calendar. Make note of your program intake type (Open Intake or Limited Intake), and program start date(s).
- Check the application deadlines for your program's next intake.
- Familiarize yourself with the admission requirements for your desired program.
- Do I meet one of KPU's applicant categories?
- Do I meet my Faculty's admission requirements?
- Do I meet my program's admission requirements?
Other ways to attend KPU:
Just want to take a course without pursuing a program? Learn more about the General Interest registration process.
If you are interested in Continuing or Professional Studies, visit kpu.ca/cps.