Who are we?
Student Enrolment Services (SES) provides day-to-day, student-centred services related to the areas of admission, registration, student records, and graduation. We are the front line service providers for the Office of the Registrar.
What do we do?
Counter service, including cashiering functions, is available on all four campuses. In addition to providing one-on-one assistance in-person at the front counters, the SES team provides telephone and email support to students.
SES provides the following front counter services on each campus:
- Admission & Transfer Credit Assistance
- Registration Assistance
- Transcript Requests and Pick-ups
- Testing Appointment Bookings
- Tuition and Other Fee Payments
- Confirmation of Enrolment