Mailed payments, including cheques, cannot be processed.
The University Calendar contains specific information regarding fees. Please see the Registration section for details.
Confirm successful receipt of payment in your Online Self-Service (OSS) account under > Student Menu > Student Accounts > View Tuition Fees.
Online through your bank or credit union
Pay through your financial institution by online banking:
- Payee: Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Account Number: KPU Student ID
Please allow at least 3 business days for payments to process. Contact your bank directly for online, telephone, and in-person banking assistance.
OSS student account with Interac® Online or Credit Card
Log in to Online Self-Service (OSS) to make immediate payments under > Student Menu > Student Accounts > Make a Payment.
- Select from several financial institutions
- No convenience fee
- Payments can be made using MasterCard, VISA, or Discover Card
- Credit card payments will incur a 1.75% convenience fee
If payment is declined, please contact your financial institution or credit card provider for further assistance.
Flywire (payments coming from outside of Canada)
With Flywire you can benefit from competitive exchange rates, pay with familiar payment options, and track your payment from start to finish online.
- Go to kpu.flywire.com to make a payment
- If unsure of the amount owing, confirm in Online Self-Service under > Student Menu > Student Accounts > View Tuition and Fees
KPU recognizes that deposits, and/or tuition and fees may be paid by a sponsoring agency. When fees are being paid by a sponsoring agency, have your sponsor complete the Student Sponsorship Application Form and submit to KPU's Accounts Receivable department by email or fax as soon as possible. For more information, contact Accounts Receivable for assistance at (604)599-2242 or (604)599-2069 between 8:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday, except statutory holidays and other campus closure dates.
- Retain your receipt or online confirmation number as proof of payment in case of any inquiries regarding payments applied to an account.
- Responsibility remains with the payee (i.e. student) for ensuring payment by all methods is received by KPU before any deadline. Paying through your bank, credit union, or third-party credit card providers may take up to 3 - 5 business days for your payment to be received and processed at KPU. All fees assessed by third-party vendors remain the responsibility of the payee (i.e. student).
- Students who choose to pay tuition fees by Canadian credit cards will be responsible to pay the convenience fee for each transaction. This fee will appear on a student's credit card statement as a third-party credit card processing service (e.g. Moneris Solutions fee charge). Should a student drop/withdraw from courses, the convenience fee will not be included in the fee adjustment, as the fees are assessed by a third-party credit card processor (e.g. Moneris Solutions) and KPU does not collect this fee.