|March 13, 2023||Summer 2023 MultiPass exemption applications open.|
|May 21, 2023||Summer 2023 deadline to submit MultiPass exemption application and all supporting documentation.|
Please ensure you pay for all of your tuition and fees, including the Multi-pass fees, by the Fee Payment Deadline to ensure you do not incur late penalties.
Students who are approved for an exemption will have the charges reversed by the end of May.
Students in non-semester based programs, such as Trades programs, may submit applications on an ongoing basis. The application deadline is the second Friday after the first day of your course(s).
- A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of your application (re-send your application if you do not receive a confirmation email). Submitting a MultiPass exemption application does not guarantee that your application will be approved
- Be sure to include all necessary supporting documents. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Check your KPU student email account for all communications regarding your exemption application.
- Exemptions cannot be considered once you activate your U-Pass BC benefit for the semester/study period.
- Exemption applications are accepted every semester within the stated timelines.
- You will need to apply for an exemption each semester/study period. Approvals are only applicable for one semester/study period.
The overall total of exemptions that KPU can grant is limited contractually by TransLink. As such, in the event exemption requests exceed the allowable limit, not all eligible students may be granted the exemption. Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
If you are a KPU student experiencing financial hardship or significant personal obligations, you may qualify to receive the KSA MultiPass Hardship Bursary. For more information, please email email@example.com or visit kusa.ca/u-pass-bc
For questions or information about MultiPass Exemption Applications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding the KSA MultiPass, please visit kusa.ca/multipass