Life-long Learning - TALK provides those over 50 with creative and stimulating educational activities.
Clicking on the image below should open a downloadable copy of TALK's Fall 2016 program of courses and events. To save the brochure as a downloaded PDF file, right-click the image, and choose "save link as" (or similar phrase). To then open the downloaded file (or any other downloaded "PDF" file), you must have Adobe's free Acrobat Reader on your computer. If you don't have a copy of Acrobat Reader, you can obtain one at Adobe's site, here. However, we recommend that, before downloading the file, you "untick" the "Optional Offer" forMcAfee Security Scan Plus.
- Room Change: Wind and Solar Energy session (Feb 4) will be held in room 1331
- Room Change: Remote Control Plane Building (Mar. 1) will be held in Boardroom 1853
- Campus Change: Insurance Products (Mar. 8) will be held at Surrey Campus, Fir Building, room 204
- CANCELLED: Sharing Your Body Online (Feb 8)
- Room Change: Theremin will be held in Richmond 1340
- Room change: Ikebana will be held in Richmond 2510
- Room change: Cyber Security will be held in Surrey Fir 1362
You may now register online as well. For full details on registration, go to the Membership Application and Course Registration page by clicking that link in the red navigation bar on the left of this page.