Apprentices Registration Requests:
- Complete, sign and date the following form, clearly indicating each trade & level you are applying for if you are applying for more than one level.
- Submit your completed form to us by scanning or taking a good picture of your form, and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment
General Instructions for Registration
- Apprentices must have active status with the Industry Training Authority (ITA).
Your ITA number is required when submitting your registration and will be reviewed by Apprentice Services.
- Apprentice Schedules
To view KPU's apprentice training schedules, please follow these steps:
1) Visit the following website: https://www.tradestrainingbc.ca
2) Select "B. Find Seat by Institution"
3) Select "Kwantlen Polytechnic University" from the drop down menu at "1 Select Institution"
4) Select the apprentice program you are interested in from the drop down menu at "2 Select Program"
5) Select the appropriate "Level" tab to view the schedule for the level(s) you are interested in
6) Please note that many of our scheduled intakes are expected to be filled by those already on our waitlists.
- Registration & Waitlist Request Process
To Register for KPU Apprentice Technical training, fill out the following form: Apprenticeship Registration Request Form
Please note, our classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis. If all currently scheduled intakes are full, students will be added to the master waitlist for the program level.
- Fee Payment
No fees are required at the time of application. Fee payment is required only once a seat is offered; a deadline for full payment will be indicated in a seat offer, and is normally set for two to three weeks after a seat is offered. Please review the Apprentice Fee details in the University Calendar.
- Apprentice Financial Support Application
Apprentices should apply to the WorkBC Apprentice Program Financial Supports and to Employment Insurance (EI) through Service Canada a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks prior to class start.
Need Additional Help?
Due to COVID-19, our in person services are suspended. Please call or email us at the contact infromation below.
Apprentice Services is located in the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Trades and Technology at KPU Tech Cloverdale. We are here to help apprentices progress from level one to their Interprovincial/Red Seal credential. Please contact us at:
|Hours:||Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday: 9:00 am - 1:30 pm (closed on statutory holidays)|