KPU Entrepreneurial Leadership Degree Full Ride Scholarship
KPU is excited to introduce a full ride scholarship to one domestic student entering a Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurial Leadership in 2023 at the Melville School of Business (valued at $30,000)!
The Entrepreneurial Leadership Degree Full Ride Entrance Scholarship was established through the collective efforts of past students in the Entrepreneurial Leadership (“ENTR”) program.
- Domestic student entering the BBA Entrepreneurial Leadership program (or “intended” on KPU application);
- The equivalent of B+ or 3.33 GPA on core academic secondary school subjects including ENGL 12 or on 24 transferable university credits;
- Demonstrated interest in ENTR studies and career path or entrepreneurship experience as detailed in the (online application) personal statement;
- Demonstrated leadership, community involvement and volunteerism confirmed by a reference letter describing student’s volunteer contribution, or recommendation from the organization(s);
- Letter of recommendation from school (teacher or counsellor), or from employer, or community leader, if out of high school over two years.
*The deadline to apply for the Entrepreneurial Leadership Degree Full Ride Entrance Scholarship is April 15, 2024*
Bachelor of Business Administration: Entrepreneurial Leadership
Students receiving their Bachelor of Business Administration ("BBA") in Entrepreneurial Leadership ("ENTR") are prepared to manage, lead, and inspire in any organizational setting.
KPU's Entrepreneurial Leadership program has recently undergone a renewal process to mordernize the curriculum for today's learners. Extensive consultation was conducted with industry and alumni, and current students took a lead role in redesigning this program to ensure its appeal, applicability, and relevance in today's world.