If you thrive on helping others and want to make your mark in the evolving healthcare field, the Faculty of Health has several unique and in-demand programs in health and wellness to prepare you for an exciting career. Our learning environment provides students with a combination of in-depth theory and exceptional hands-on education. Students have the opportunity to experience and engage via our programs in hospitals, clinics, community agencies and homes, graduating prepared for a career in health!
- University Calendar, Faculty of Health - for the most up to date program and course descriptions, admission requirements and pre-requisites.
- Office of the Registrar - for information on transfer credit, student enrolment services, semester dates and deadlines and registration.
- Tuition Estimator - an estimator tool used to calculate approximate tuition costs.
- Student Awards & Financial Assistance - for the most up to date information regarding Student Aid BC Funding, BC Student Assistance applications and other financial opportunities.
- Career Services - for Career Connection, Volunteer Services and Co-op Opportunities.